1. This is a prize draw for entry to win a two-night stay for two people (a winner and a chosen companion) in Hostellerie Cèdre & Spa in Beaune, France and transport from London to the location. Please not that transport to London will have to be arranged by the winner. The prize can be redeemed at any chosen time before 1st July 2022.
To enter, please answer the questions on the form truthfully and confirm that you have read and understood these terms and conditions, including the consent to allow Europa Editions UK (“the company”) to use your information to contact you in the future with the option to opt out.
2. The winner will be selected at random from the correct entries received before Thursday 1st July 2021 and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Winners will be selected at random by Europa Editions UK whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The competition opens at 9am GMT on Thursday 27th May 2021 and closes at 9am GMT on Thursday 1st July 2021. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
4. The winners will be contacted directly via email on Friday 2nd July 2021 to request details for prize. The winners may see their name posted on the company’s website and on other websites and social media accounts.
5. The competition is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland aged 13 or over except employees of the company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
6. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
7. The company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
8. The company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the company reserves the right to select another winner.
9. The company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the company’s Privacy Notice. The company collects Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize.
10. By entering the competition entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. This competition is being organised by Europa Editions UK Limited (“the company”).
12. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.